Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Remembering Grandpa

By now most of you know that Grandpa passed away Monday April, 31, 2008. Both Mom and I were there at the hospital when Grandpa left this world. Of course we were all very sad, but at the same time it was a very spiritual event. I have watched some of you enter this world and this was the first time I saw someone leave this world. Although the emotions are very different, both bring a deep spiritual feeling as you contemplate the great plan of salvation.

I love and appreciate grandpa most of all because he and grandma raised such a wonderful daughter. I want all of you to know I love your mother very much.

I have a request. Could all of you post a memory of Grandpa on our blog. It doesn't have to be very long.

Thanks
Dad

1 comment:

Grandma Edington said...

I to feel that the experience of being with Grandpa Barney when he died was a very spiritual and sacred experience. My brothers and sister and their spouses where together for each decisions as they were needed to be made concerning Grandpa. They were not easy decisions and I hope we don't have to make them again any time soon but there was great comfort for me to see us bond together with such love in a difficult situation. I know God lived and he loves each of us as he loves Grandpa Barney. Live so that you can be together as a family.