Monday, November 10, 2008

Kevin and Kim's Family Halloween





So, this is Kimberly. I am totally new to this. Amy showed me how to add comments and pictures when she came to Pomerene last weekend. I don't know if this will work or not. Anyhow, these are pictures of our boys dressed in their various costumes. Andrew was Abraham Lincoln. Jacob was Darth Vader. Matthew was a Skeleton. Benjamin was Old McDonald. He has a belt around him that has stuffed farm animals on it. He is sitting on a tractor. Aaron was Old McDonald's cow. We thought they looked cute. Wait, I can't use the word cute--they are boys! They looked cool!! We went to the Pomerene Halloween Carnival--Grandma and Grandpa Edington were there, which was fun. They helped run the boys around. My mom also came. I need all the help I can get. The carnival was on Matthew's birthday, which was nice because I did not have to create a birthday dinner. We ate hamburgers and hot dogs at the school. We let Matthew open presents at 7 a.m. on his birthday so he could play with his presents all day and not drive me crazy asking me, "When can I open my presents?". On Halloween night, we went to City of Benson Parks and Recreation. Yes, Benson actually has a Parks and Recreation division now. It is wonderful! Anyhow, the city had free games, candy, cookies, punch, and they showed the movie Halloweentown. Then, we went to the Benson High School Football game. Mom and Dad were there, and we had a nice time. Benson won 45-0. I am going to add another post with pictures of our new kittens.

2 comments:

amy and luke said...

Yeah you did it I am so proud of you!!! Now you wont miss out on all the fun.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Good job Kim! Your kids are cute, but don't tell them I said that. I have girls so I haven't used to the wording for boys.