Saturday, November 29, 2008

Aaron is crawling!

It's official !! Aaron is crawling. He has been scooting forward and backwards for the past couple of weeks, and rolling around everywhere. He has been on the verge all week--almost taking off crawling. Well, today at my mom's house, he actually crawled. Yes, he was using his hands and his knees--no army crawling. We have several witnesses. Since he figured that out at my mom's today, he has gotten more confident and is now crawling all over the place. If I was smart enough to add some video, I would show some clips because it is oh, so cute! I love watching him move around. However, nothing is safe now. We are watching out for very small toys on the floor. The older boys have been warned to make sure all toys get put away so that Aaron will not choke! I'm not so worried about things that are edible--like crumbs. I know maybe I should be because eating food off the floor is just gross. I vacuum often and mop my floor, but remember Aaron is our 5th son. We have a lot of boys eating a lot of food. I pick up the messes as soon as I can, but sometimes that is not soon enough.So, here is Aaron crawling around. Watch out, here comes trouble. Now, he can chase his brothers a little easier and follow me all around the house. He is such a joy in our lives and we are so grateful he is a part of our family. Look at that smile and pretty blue eyes! Yes, Grandma and Grandpa I will bring him over tomorrow so you can watch him crawl. We were at my mom's house today fixing her computer for her so we did not get home until about 8 p.m. You can watch him tomorrow. He is so precious!! We had to take pictures in between him sitting up to dance/bounce to the music Kevin had playing in the background.


1 comment:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

That is too cute. I am nervous for when Courtney crawls. More for the fear of run ins with scorpins. I saw one just this afternoon and one on Tuesday. We spray every month but we just can't seem to completely get rid of them.