Friday, August 1, 2008

We are moved in...

Well we are pretty much moved into Grandmas's house. We have been enjoying every minute of our time here. Life is going good. Luke got grandma's yard all clean up and I have been trying to keep the inside clean for her. In fact grandma Luke and I started cleaning that deep freeze you know chipping the ice. It was going to to be a small project but then we ended up doing the whole thing. Crazy, but it is done now and that is good.

Aubrey has only asked a couple of times when we were going home. I explained to her that this is her new home now. She did say the other day when we drove up" look mom my new home" so I think that she is starting to understand. I know one thing she has enjoyed all of her cousins.

Luke is liking the smaller town, who wouldn't though. We just wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for all of your help we appreciate it so much. Thank you grandma Buck for letting us stay here and thanks to Mom and Dad for helping us get a truck. For all of those that helped us by moving babysitting whatever it was a big thanks too.

No comments: