Saturday, March 22, 2008

EMILY IS HOME!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Emily is finally home with us. I am so excited to have her here with us and not having to go back and forth to the hospital is a great relief. Aubrey has been with Luke's family today celebrating Easter. She finally got to see Emily and she was so proud. She kept saying "my Emily" over and over again and "Emily all better?" She will be a big help but we will have to teach her to be nice to her little sister she has all ready tried to poke her eyes. We are excited for this new adventure in are lives. BRING IT ON!!!!! Thanks MOM and DAD for all your help this week it meant a lot to us. Also thanks for all the prayers we have an awesome family. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I will post some more pictures when I get the camera back from my mother-in-law, they took it to the picnic.

3 comments:

Grandpa Edington said...

Mom and I am looking forward to seeing Emily at home. Aubrey will learn to be a great sister and a big help.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Glad she is home that is so exciting. I am also happy for you that she didn't have to come home on oxygen. How are you feeling Amy? Are you recovering well?

Grandma Edington said...

I am so excited that you have Emily home. Life will really get exciting now. Thank you for creating such a wonderful family. We enjoyed being with you and hope to see you again real soon.