Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's official!!!

Well It's official Luke got his first Subbing job today in Safford. It's High School English. He is excited and nervous but is glad that soon he can say the hard part is over with. Thank you everyone that has helped him along the way with encouragement prayers or whatever it might have been.
Before he left he said " I am a WORKING MAN!!! It was cute and funny. He is such a stud!!!
Aubrey and her lovely poses. She is definitely not afraid of the camera. She felt so pretty that day.
Ok so I got these awesome parents and grandma that gave Luke and I this awesome birthday present that makes awesome stuff. I LOVE MY PRESSURE COOKER!!!! Carol came over and helped me with my beans so so I could get familiar with it, thanks by the way. Anyways my first project was my beans. Only one didn't seal out of 18 pints and 7 quarts. I was exctied, ok maybe a lot excited and soaked up to many beans so we put some in the crock pot. I guess I know for next time. This week I am making chicken all by myself we shall see how it all turns out. THANKS AGAIN!!!!
MY BEANS, Well the start of them anyways. I feel like a real home maker now. I am working on my food starage YEAH FOR ME!!!!

No comments: